International Women's Day 2023
Opportunities for female early career researchers
Panel discussion on the occasion of International Women's Day at the University of Passau
As part of International Women's Day at the University of Passau, the Executive Support Unit for Diversity and Gender Equality is organising a panel discussion on the topic of "Opportunities for female early career researchers". This will take place on 8th March 2023 from 2 pm to 4 pm in (IM) HS 13. You are cordially invited to attend.
During the panel discussion, various student and university representatives will discuss the career opportunities and possibilities for young female scientists in research. Afterwards, there will be an opportunity to network and exchange ideas in the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics foyer. The event officially ends at 5 pm.
- Professor Bettina Noltenius, Chair of Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminology and Philosophy of Law, Faculty of Law; Vice President for Studies, Teaching and Ethics
- Professor Dr. Michael Grimm, Chair of Development Economics, School of Business, Economics and Information Systems
- Professor Dr. Karoline Reinhardt, Chair of Applied Ethics (Tenure Track Professorship)
- Shekoufeh Neisarian, Deputy Women's Representative of the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics
- Dr. Dominik Schrey, lecturer at the Chair of Media Cultural Studies with a focus on Digital Cultures, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, and Deputy Women's Representative of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Dr. Jelena Mitrovic, CAROLL Natural Language Processing Research Group (Assistant Professor) and graduate teaching and research assistant at the Chair of Data Science, Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics
- Juri Biswas, student representative and member of the Diversity Audit project team
- Patricia Bachmann, computer science student and holder of the scholarship for female students in STEM subjects
Moderator: Isabella Graßl, doctoral candidate at the Chair of Software Engineering II; Women's Representative of the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics
Participation in the panel discussion is only possible after prior registrationuntil 2nd March 2023 via the e-mail address email@example.com.