We advise and support students, graduates, (scientific) employees and professors of the University of Passau in founding a company. You will receive support from the idea to the foundation and also beyond that information, networking, advice and coaching from Helene Schneider and Michael Pleschgatternig - Start-up Advisory Team of the University of Passau.
The start-up consultation also includes support and assistance in applying for funding, such as the EXIST start-up grant, FLÜGGE programme and Start?Zuschuss!
The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climateaction supports innovative technology- or knowledge-based start-up ideas for one year with the EXIST Start-up Grant. The following start-ups from Passau have already been funded with it:
- Smartricity: Sebastian Schmidt, Michael Hasler, Sebastian Henneberg - Start: 01.03.2018, Mentor: Prof. Dr. Harry Haupt, Co-Mentoren: Prof. Dr. Rodrigo Isidor, Prof. Dr. Andreas König, Prof. Dr. Tomas Sauer, Prof. Dr. Carolin Häussler
- Spoferan: Christian Terringl, Ferdinand Frank - Start: 01.12.2017, Mentor: Prof. Dr. Lehner, Co-Mentor: Prof. Dr. Schumann
- Regiothek: Alexander Treml, Simon Nestmeier, Anton Kohlbauer - Start: 01.01.2017,
Mentor: Prof. Dr. Michael Granitzer
- Stomt: Alexander Baeuerle, Max Klenk, Philipp Zentner - Start: 01.03.2015,
Mentor: Prof. Dr. Michael Scholz
- Devatax: Dr. Peter Schmid, Thomas Späth und Simon Niechzial - Start: 01.11.2014,
Mentor: Prof. Dr. Markus Diller
- Social Co-Created Marketplace: Ralph Bärligea, Benedikt Weimer und Levin Schnee - Start: 01.06.2014, Mentor: Prof. Jan H. Schumann
- MyIDKeeper: Dr. Christian Vilsmaier und Iris Vilsmaier - Start: 01.05.2014,
Mentor: Prof. Dr. AndreasKönig
- DataBaseGym: Manuel Danisch, Michael Frank und Sebastian Schindler - Start: 01.05.2013,
Mentor: Prof. Dr. Harald Kosch
The Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology supports research activities whose goal is to achieve the transition to a start-up existence with an innovative business idea from the fields of technology and knowledge-based services.
Funded by the FLÜGGE Programm at the University of Passau:
With the help of keynote speeches, entrepreneurs, founders, people interested in founding a company, and experts will be brought together and have the opportunity to discuss business ideas and share their experiences. The event will be followed by a get-together where start-up-related issues can be discussed further and contacts can be made.
1 idea, 5 Euro start-up capital, 7 weeks of being a founder
This is the 5-Euro-Business Competition: You find a business idea, develop it further in the team and implement it on the real market. Throughout the competition, you and your team will receive expert support and training. You present your company as a team in front of an expert jury and can compete for the winning title.
The competition is held every summer semester in cooperation with the project sponsorBildungswerke der Bayerischen Wirtschaft (bbw)