Please note that the situation is dynamic and that requirements and regulations can change.
Please make sure to check for updates before you travel!
Before you trave, please look up the current rules on the German Foreign Office's website:
The Federal Ministry of Health recommends vaccination against Sars-CoV-2 for all persons from the age of 12. According to the current status (01 October 2022), complete vaccination protection is available,
- after three individual vaccinations (the last individual vaccination must have taken place at least three months after the second individual vaccination),
- after two single vaccinations:
- PLUS a positive antibody test before the first vaccination OR
- PLUS PCR-proven SARS-CoV-2 infection before the second vaccination OR
- PLUS a SARS-CoV-2 infection detected by PCR test after the second vaccination; 28 days must have elapsed since testing.
For more information on Corona vaccination in Germany, please visit the website of the German Government.
Here you can get vaccinated:
- Vaccination centre of the city of Passau (X-Point-Halle, Messestraße 12, 94036 Passau) - WITHOUT appointment.
- Monday closed
- Tuesday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, 12 to 18 h
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mobile vaccination station in the Stadtgalerie - WITHOUT appointment
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please bring the following documents for vaccination:
- Identity card or passport
- Vaccination certificate (if available)
- Information sheet (completed and signed).