The coaching sessions will address topics such as:
- Gaining clarity on your future career prospects
- Managing your resources
- Deciding between an academic and non-academic career
- Work–life balance
- Reconciling work and family life
Let us coach you for free!
The following coaching seminars are offered in English or German:
- Mag. Irmgard Mausz, Psychologist, Research Assistant at the LMU Centre for Leadership and People Management Friday, 29 November
- Professor Peter Fischer, Chair of Social, Occupational, Organisational and Industrial Psychology at the University of Regensburg: Friday, 13 November
The following coaching seminars are only offered in German:
- Dr Klaus Sejkora Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Transactional Analyst and Teaching Supervisor: Tuesday, 19 November
- Professor Henning Schulze, Professor of Business Administration at Deggendorf Institute of Technology, Transactional Analyst and Teaching Supervisor: Tuesday, 26 November
- Professor Simone Kaminski, University of Applied Sciences Munich, Psychology department, Friday, 10 January
Please use Stud.IP to register. First sign up for course 69017 Training: Individuelles Laufbahn- und Karrierecoaching and then sign up for one of the coaching sessions under the 'Terminvergabe' tab.
Please contact the Equal Opportunities Section if you have any questions on the coaching seminars.
Have a great coaching session!