- to understand the concepts of “Leading” and “Being Led” in teams in remote locations
- to master targeted behaviours
- to appreciate the differing perspectives of various roles in order to understand the success factors for effective leadership in international organizations
- to apply models and tools for leading remote teams
- to reflect on current practical communication media used in international organizations
This is an interactive and practical seminar in which you will experience working together across geographically separate locations. You will take part in a Management Simulation and work together in differing roles. You will learn to construct the appropriate forms of communication, leadership, and organization between the various teams so that they can successfully fulfill any assignment for their international client.
There will be a reflection phase for you to work out the success factors for leading remote teams. You will give one another feedback on the way you interact and proceed. Learnings will be matched against proven models and tools used by international organizations in the real world. Together we will examine critically various technologies and ways of communicating to explore how well they work in practice.
Current aspects regarding leading hybrid teams, as well as the question how to handle a certain online-meeting fatigue, are part of our dialogue with additional external leaders from the field.
Please note: Enjoying role play and having practical experience in organizations are advantages – for all participants.