The PROMOS program supports internship stays abroad outside the Erasmus area.
Below you will find information on application deadlines and the required application materials.
There are four application deadlines per year. The first application should be submitted before the start of the internship.
- 1 February
- 1 May
- 1 July
- 1 November
Send your application by e-mail as one pdf file to email@example.com. Within one week you will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail. Only complete applications, with all listed documents, can be accepted.
- Application form (scanned signature is sufficient)
- Letter of motivation in German or English (max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae in German or English
- Proof of language skills (working or national language, e.g. HISQIS)
- ECTS-Transcript of Records (passed and failed exams)
- Insurance declaration as proof of insurance coverage abroad (health and liability insurance, e.g.DAAD group insurance)
- Training Agreement with signature and stamp of the institution providing the internship and signature of the person applying for the internship (both signatures can be scanned)
- Certificate(s) of enrollment for the entire internship period (if not yet available, please submit as soon as possible)
Please use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to fill out the interactive pdf forms.