Are you interested in becoming a Marie Curie Postdoc Fellow and work on your own research project? Are you willing to have the University of Macerata as your host institution, or return host institution?
Then you should apply for a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship, aimed at promoting excellent research across borders.
The University of Macerata will award a training and support package to 25 very talented researchers who want to apply to the European MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships call with a research project involving the University of Macerata as host institution (European Fellowships) or return host institution (Global Fellowships).
Deadline for proposals
14 May 2021
- completed a PhD or will complete it at the date of the EU call deadline (indicative date: 15 September 2021)
- have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research at the EU call deadline
- have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the EU call deadline
All areas of scientific research may be eligible for funding. However, please consider that the University of Macerata focuses exclusively on SSH disciplines.
European Fellowshios (EF): 12 - 24 months
Global Fellowshios (GF): 24 - 36 months
- Access to the MSCA@UNIMC 2021 Masterclass (to be held on line from 7th to 11th June 2021) for training on how to write a successful MSCA proposal, held by MSCA experts;
- Meetings with Marie Curie Supervisor at UNIMC, in order to better define the content of the MSCA proposal;
- A dedicated mentorship and coaching service provided by the UNIMC Grant Office on elaboration of project proposal;
- A dedicated funding to cover the costs related to a professional proof-reading service of project proposal.