Questions about full-length courses
- Applicants can contact the Academic Advice Service for advice about applying to study a whole course at the University of Passau.
- The iStudi Coach is the main point of contact for international full-time students. Students are offered an introduction to organising their studies, along with contact details for staff in the faculties and in central administration. Additionally, the iStudi Coach answers queries about financing your studies, career opportunities and work permits.
- Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics: The International Coordinator of the Faculty and the International Student Assistants working with him will be happy to answer your questions about matters related to the Faculty.
Exchange programmes and ERASMUS+
- Contact the International Office for information about ERASMUS+ and other international academic exchange programmes.
Contacts for international academics and researchers
- Scholars planning to conduct research at the University of Passau can contact the Welcome Centre for assistance with preparations for their stay in Passau.