The University of Passau currently offers about 36 degree programmes, including Bachelor's and Master's courses as well as courses concluding with a German state examination.
The following degree courses have a strong international focus:
- B.A. and M.A. International Cultural and Business Studies
- B.A. and M.A. European Studies
- M.A. International Economics and Business
- M.A. Development Studies (English-taught)
- M.A. Russian and East Central European Studies (English and German-taught)
- M.A. North and Latin American Studies
- M.A. Geography: Environment, Culture and Tourism
- LL.M. German Law for foreign graduates
- LL.M. German and Russian Law
- and our double degree programmes
Looking for a course that suits your interests? Take a look at the subject overview page.