What does the International Office do?
The International Office team advises Passau students on all matters related to studying abroad and helps international students with studying at Passau.
Specifically, this means that we:
- provide general information about studying abroad
- arrange for scholarships for study-abroad students
- manage our partnerships with universities abroad
- provide support and assistance in the preparation of new exchange programmes
- assist exchange students and scholarship holders from abroad
The International Office puts at your disposal a large range of information brochures on all aspects of studying abroad, including the DAAD scholarship guide, which is published every May.
The Info Room, located on the ground floor of the administration building, Innstrasse 41 – room 018 – has numerous information brochures on partner universities, language courses and graduate programmes.
You can also check our Facebook page for up-to-date information.
University of Passau
Fax: +49 851 509 1164
Mon – Fri 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
Information for E-Mail inquiries
If you have any questions, please only contact one of the persons listed here. We look forward to helping you as soon as possible.
Head of Division V – Student Services
Deputy Section Head
Career orientation for international students
International degree-seeking students