The Representative Council for Academic and Artistic Staff represents the interests of all non-professorial academic staff at the University of Passau, including senior lecturers and lecturers, assistant professors, teaching and research assistants. As a representative body, we are commited to keeping those we represent informed of all relevant developments and to ensuring transparency in everything we do.
Our terms of reference are as follows:
- Represent the interests of non-professorial academic staff in the University's governing bodies
- Provide assistance to non-professorial academics with difficulties of any kind
- Facilitate opinion-seeking within the faculties
- Co-ordinate of the activities of the sub-committees
The Representative Council convenes at least once every semester.
|Dr Marcus Antonio Giamattei||Senator and Spokesperson||Business, Economics and Information Systems|
|Angelika Schmid||Deputy Spokesperson||Business, Economics and Information Systems|
|Andreas Landes||Deputy Spokesperson||Arts and Humanities|
|Dr Philip Jacobi||Arts and Humanities|
|Dr Marc von Knorring, PD||Arts and Humanities|
|Dr Andreas Köhler||Law|
|Janine Maier||Arts and Humanities|
|Dr Claudia Mayer||Law|
|Dr Johannes Nagler|| Computer Science |
|Andreas Stahlbauer|| Computer Science |
|Eva Filleböck||Student Assistant|
Want to get involved?
- If you are interested in working with the University's governing bodies, contact your representatives at your faculty or one of the spokespersons of the Representative Council. We are always happy to hear from anyone who wants to make a difference at the University.