The Representative Council for Academic and Artistic Staff represents the interests of all non-professorial academic staff at the University of Passau, including senior lecturers and lecturers, assistant professors, teaching and research assistants. As a representative body, we are commited to keeping those we represent informed of all relevant developments and to ensuring transparency in everything we do.
Our terms of reference are as follows:
- Represent the interests of non-professorial academic staff in the University's governing bodies
- Provide assistance to non-professorial academics with difficulties of any kind
- Facilitate opinion-seeking within the faculties
- Co-ordinate of the activities of the sub-committees
The Representative Council convenes at least once every semester.
See at the German website for a list of members.
If you have a question, need help with a problem or wish to make a suggestion, you can get in touch directly with the members.
Want to get involved?
- If you are interested in working with the University's governing bodies, contact your representatives at your faculty or one of the spokespersons of the Representative Council. We are always happy to hear from anyone who wants to make a difference at the University.