The programme is aimed at female early career researchers and female future executives originating from all subject disciplines. Applicants include female master's students, female students due to sit their State Examination in the near future, female doctoral candidates, female postdoctoral candidates and female habilitation candidates at the University of Passau.
- You must be one of the following: enrolled in a master's degree programme; enrolled in a long-cycle programme and close to undertaking your State Examination; a doctoral student, a postdoctoral/Habilitation researcher at the University.
- At least one of the above diversity characteristics should apply to you and you should be actively involved in promoting diversity.
- You are aiming for a career in academia or a management position.
- You are motivated and would like to actively participate in the mentoring tandem.
- You would like to network with early career researchers and junior executives.
- You are willing to take part in the overall programme and the evaluation.
- You have sufficient German language skills to actively participate in the events of the mentoring programme (C1 CEFR).
- Promotion of professional and academic development as well as career orientation
- Illustrating career prospects
- Motivation, encouragement and empowerment for careers
- Opening up career options
- Feedback on academic and professional profile
- Acquisition and emphasis of interdisciplinary core competencies and strategic knowledge
- Access to relevant information
- Establishment and expansion of a sustainable network and use of potential synergy effects
Admission to the programme is based on a two-stage process consisting of a written application and a selection interview. The following documents must be submitted to the project coordinator:
- Cover letter outlining your motivation for participation, a short description of your goals and expectations from the mentoring programme (no more than one page in length)
- Chronological curriculum vitae
- Overview of previous academic achievements or publications, teaching experience and acquisition of third-party funding
After a successful application, the programme coordinator establishes contact with potential mentors in cooperation with the mentees.
Playing the video will send your IP address to an external server.