The team of the International Office is at your disposal for all questions concerning studying abroad as well as the study stay of foreign students in Passau.
What we do:
- General information on studying abroad
- Arranging scholarships for Germans who want to study abroad
- Nurture relations with partner institutions abroad
- Support the initiation of new partnerships and programmes
- Supervise visiting students and scholarship holders from all over the world
At the International Office you can obtain various information brochures on topics related to studying abroad as well as the DAAD Scholarship Guide, which is published annually in May.
The information room, located in room 226 of the Nikolakloster Building (NK, Innstrasse 40) also holds numerous information brochures, e.g. on partner universities, language courses and postgradutae programmes.
We also provide up-to-date information on our Facebook page.
University of Passau
Fax: +49 851 509 1164
By telephone and on site:
Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
Appointments outside opening hours by appointment only!
If you have any questions, please contact only one of the staff members listed here at a time. Reaching out to multiple staff members will not speed up the process. We are looking forward to helping you as soon as possible.
Head of Division VI – Student Services