As a female early career researcher at the University of Passau (female doctoral and post-doctoral students), you can apply for funding for conference and research trips. If you have any questions, please contact the Women's Office.
Please note: Only applications received by the University Women's Representative before the start of the trip can be considered. However, the available funds for these subsidies are limited. Subsidies can only be granted to the extent that funds are available and cannot be guaranteed in every case.
Travel expense allowances may be applied for, for the following projects:
- Talk on a gender-related topic at a conference (the reference to gender must be clearly stated in the title of the talk)
- Participation in a conference on a gender-related topic (the reference to gender must be clearly stated in the title of the conference)
- Invitation to a paper presentation at a high-ranking conference in your field; your supervisor confirms the conference as being particularly academically relevant for you
- Participation in a methods course that is essential for your academic development, but which is not offered at the University of Passau
Please send the following attachments as one PDF file with your application:
- Confirmation of acceptance of presentation or poster
- Proof of active participation (with specification: presentation/poster);
- Letter of invitation (guest speaker, chairperson), if applicable.
The mobility scholarship is financed by funds from the Women Professors' Programme III and serves the purpose of financing research trips. The aim is to integrate talented women at the University of Passau into the academic system in the long term and to motivate them to pursue a career in academia.
Interested parties can contact Dr Claudia Krell directly for further information (email@example.com, phone: +49 851 509 1023).