The following content is taught:
- De-escalation techniques in threatening situations
- Self-defence techniques against punches
- Techniques for breaking out of various restraining locks without resorting to excessive force
- Controlling your distance to the opponent and moving while in a fighting stance
- The instructors encourage you to ask your own questions on specific situations
Bekim Prenaj and Federico Marrone have many years of experience as self-defence instructors. More information on the trainers can be found here (unfortunately only in German).
Simultaneous translation in English
Kathrin Schopf will assist the two trainers and deliver simultaneous translation in English.
Registration for and information on the dates
- Register via Stud.IP
- Participation is free of charge
- Please remember to bring comfortable clothes, indoor sports shoes, food and drink
Dates and corresponding Stud.IP codes
The training sessions take place from 14:00 to 17:00 on the following Saturdays or Sundays: