- Specialist for all occupational health and safety matters
- Internal contact for occupational safety at the University of Passau
- Advises the University of Passau on questions of occupational safety and the ergonomic design of workplaces
- Inspections to determine occupational safety shortcomings in all areas of the University of Passau
- Notification of identified deficiencies to the University Executive and advice on how to remedy them
- Specialist for all medical issues related to occupational health and safety
- Bound to secrecy and advises the University of Passau in all questions of health protection, especially with regard to the planning and procurement of work equipment
- Carries out regular inspections of the workplaces and examines these specifically with a view to preventive health protection
- Carries out smaller medical examinations, such as taking blood pressure readings and eye tests, and evaluates the results
- Contact person for internal integration management
It is not part of the duties of the occupational health physician to check up on employees who have called in sick.
Dr. med. Stefan Hafner
Kleiner Exerzierplatz 14
Phone: 0851 55552
Fax: 0851 55581
If you wish to make an appointment, please contact the occupational health physician directly.
The university paramedic is a specially qualified, designated first-responder. He or she can administer first aid in the event of illness, poisoning or in an accident and assist the occupational health physician or the emergency services arriving on the scene in carrying out necessary life-saving measures.
- Work in an unsalaried, voluntary health and safety capacity at the University of Passau
- assist those responsible for occupational safety in implementing measures to prevent accidents at work and occupational illnesses
- ensure the proper use of protective equipment by their colleagues
- ensure that colleagues use the personal protective equipment provided
- within the scope of their professional competencies, the occupational health officers have an advisory role in matters of occupational health and safety and are local contact persons for all members of staff
- are not authorised to give instructions, but rather offer advice and assistance