Dual Career Service
Moving to the region of Passau with your family or significant other? As a newly appointed professor, the Dual Career Service offers your spouse or partner advice on career reorientation in the Passau region. Contact us for an initial consultation prior to your appointment negotiations.
We work together closely with the University’s Family Services and the Welcome Centre for international academics to make sure you and your family get settled quickly in Passau.
We can provide support and advice to help your spouse or partner:
- become familiarised with the regional market and search for jobs successfully
- establish contacts with companies and employers in the Passau region
- find the right job application strategy get their supporting documents in order and prepare for job interviews
- find out about training and qualification schemes, scholarships/fellowships and language courses
- get access to further advice and support services, such as for recognition of foreign qualifications or self-employment