- Padmanabhan, M., Christinck, A. (2014). ‘Bringing research and practice together from the start: Transdisciplinary research for a sustainable development using the example of agrobiodiversity. Presentation at the expert discussion and book presentation of "Cultivate Diversity!" on February 27th, 2014 at the German Society of International Cooperation (GIZ) in Eschborn, Germany. download invitation PDF (in German)
- Gaetaniello, A., Nagabhatla, N., Shreejaya, S. and Devi Prasad K.V. (2013). ‘What are likely influences of climate change on land use change, agrobiodiversity and livelihoods: A case study of Wayanad Agro ecosystem in Kerala, India’: In Compendium of Abstracts of International Conference GISKCCC2013: Green India: Strategic knowledge for combating climatic change: Prospects & challenges: December 5-7th, 2013 at Department of Ecology & Environmental Sciences, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India. 52 p download abstract PDF
- Jose, Monish (2013): Acreage Response of Paddy Farmers in Wayanad: Application of Autoregressive Distributive Lag Bounds Testing Approach. Presentation at the 21. Annual AERA Conference "Sustainable Agricultural Growth for Improving Rural Livelihood Security". September 10th-12th 2013, Srinagar, India. download abstract PDF
- Padmanabhan, Martina; Werner, Silvia; Kunze, Isabelle; Betz, Lydia; Nagabhatla, Nidhi (2013): "Transformationswissen für nachhaltige und geschlechtergerechte Landnutzung in Asien". Panel meeting at the 58. German Geographer's Day. October 2nd-8th 2013. Passau, Germany. website
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2013): "Transformationswissen für eine nachhaltige und geschlechtergerechte Nutzung von Agrobiodiversität". Presentation at the 10. Forum for Sustainability of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Workshop "Governance". September 9th-11th 2013. Leipzig, Germany. download PDF
- Betz, Lydia (2013): "Spider-cicada-plant relationships in rice fields of changing Indian landscapes". Presentation at the Annual conference of the Society for Tropical Ecology: "Tropical organisms and ecosystems in a changing world". April 2nd - 5th 2013, Vienna, Austria.
- Kunze, Isabelle; Momsen, Janet; Padmanabhan, Martina (2013): "Exploring the gendered rural spaces of agrobiodiversity management - a case study from Kerala, India". Paper presented in the session on Gendered Rural Geographies at the Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers (AAG). April 9th - 13th 2013, Los Angeles, USA.
- Nagabhatla, Nidhi (2013): "Land cover and Land use change (LCLUC) in context of Trans-disciplinary research". Presentation at "Multi-Stakeholder dialogue on Land Use Change: Transdisciplinary approaches to address landscape transformation". State level Policy Integration workshop organized by BioDIVA. January 17th - 18th 2013. Trivanthapuram-Kerala, India.
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2013): "Forschungspraktische Herausforderungen in der Nachhaltigkeitsforschung: Erfahrungen aus der SÖF-Nachwuchsgruppe BioDIVA". Presentation at the Symposium "Sustainability in Science" of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Workshop "Sustainability in Research and Higher Education". April 23rd 2013. Berlin, Germany. download PDF
- Betz, Lydia (2012): "Sind Adivasi Bevölkerungsgruppen resilient gegenüber Transformationsprozessen? Eine sozial-ökologische Studie zu Wayanad, Indien", Presentation together with Isabelle Kunze, Prajeesh Parameswaran, Suma T.R. and Martina Padmanabhan. Statusseminar of the Social-Ecological Junior Research Groups. April 16th - 17th 2012. Berlin, Germany.
- Jose, Monish (2012): "Adapting to changing institutions: Livelihood strategies and land use of farmers", Presentation together with Girigan Gopi, Martina Padmanabhan, Statusseminar of the Social-Ecological Junior Research Groups. April 16th - 17th 2012. Berlin, Germany.
- Kunze, Isabelle (2012): "Crossing boundaries in South India: uncovering the multiple meanings of private and public space amongst indigenous communities", Presentation at the Pre-Conference of the IGU-Commission on Gender and Geography: "Down to Earth: Identities, Bodies and Spatial Scales". August 23rd - 25th 2012. Hamburg, Germany.
- Kunze, Isabelle (2012): "Are indigenous women romanticised as protectors of agrobiodiversity? A feminist political ecology analysis ", Presentation at XIII World Congress of Rural Sociology. July 29th - August 4th 2012. Lisbon, Portugal.
- Nagabhatla, Nidhi (2012): "Rice and Climate Variability: A point of interest from the context of food security, agro biodiversity and socio-economics". Presentation at Asia Pacific Climate Cooperation, APEC-Climate Symposium 2012: "Harnessing and Using Climate Information for Decision Making, with a focus on the agriculture sector". October 8th - 11th 2012. St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2012): "Who to change land use change? Transformation knowledge for gender-equitablity and sustainablitity in South India". Presentation at BoKu, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences. January 12th 2012. Vienna, Austria.
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2012): "What can India contribute to an Asian vision of sustainable development? Values, identities and inspriration". Presentation with Dr. Anil Kumar. Session: Asian vision. Conference: Planet under pressure - New knowledge towards solutions. March 26th - 29th 2012. London, UK.
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2012): "Transdisziplinarität in der Humanökologie und Sozial-ökologischen Forschung", Introduction Presentation at 2012 Annual Meeting of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Humanökologie, "Transdisziplinarität für Nachhaltigkeit: Erfordernis und Herausforderung". May 10th - 12th 2012. Sommerhausen am Main, Germany. download pdf
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2012): "Nachhaltigkeit durch Dialog oder Diskurs?", Presentation together with Srinivasa Reddy, 2012 Annual Meeting of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Humanökologie, "Transdisziplinarität für Nachhaltigkeit: Erfordernis und Herausforderung". May 10th - 12th 2012. Sommerhausen am Main, Germany. Abstract (pdf)
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2012): "The social organization of agrobiodiversity – Reconfiguring gender-relations in times of environmental crisis". Session conducted at XIII World Congress of Rural Sociology. July 29th - August 4th 2012. Lisbon, Portugal.
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2012): "Identifying institutional gaps to transform the institutional landscape of agrobiodiversity: Rice cultivation at stake in India". Presentation at International Sustainability conference. August 29th - 31st 2012. Basel, Switzerland.
- Suma, T.R. (2012): "Gendered Traditional Knowledge on Agrobiodiversity and Decentralisation in Kerala - A case study of Kurichya women, Wayanad, South India". Presentation at XIII World Congress of Rural Sociology. July 29th - August 4th 2012. Lisbon, Portugal.
- Kunze, Isabelle (2011): "Imagining a future without rice in South India - the social-ecological impacts of land use change on marginalised farmers". Session: Agricultural Transitions. Annual Conference of Royal Society of British Geographers (RGS-IBG). August 30th - September 2nd 2011. London, UK.
- Padmanabhan, Martina; Kunze, Isabelle (2011): "Who cares? Biodiversity in Agriculture". Session: Power in negotiating biodiversity. Workshop (De)Constructing biodiversity. September 23rd -24th 2011. Institut für Ethnologie. University of Göttingen, Germany. download PDF
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2011): "The Political Landscape of Agricultural Conversion and Conservation - Institutional Alliances in Kerala, India. Tropentag "Development at the Margin". October 5th - 7th 2011. University of Bonn, Germany.
- Lippe, Melvin; Padmanabhan, Martina; Jose, Monish; Kunze, Isabelle; Arpke, Hannah; Betz, Lydia (2010): "Biodiva – the Challenge of Inter- and Transdisciplinary Research For equitable and Sustainable Use of Agrobiodiversity in Wayanad District, India". Tropentag "World food system – A contribution from Europe", September 14th - 16th 2010, Zurich, Switzerland. Abstract
- Padmanabhan, Martina; Lippe, Melvin; Jose, Monish; Kunze, Isabelle; Arpke, Hannah; Betz, Lydia (2010): "BioDIVA – Transformation Knowledge For Equitable and Sustainable Use of Agrobiodiversity: Building Inter- and Transdisciplinarity". Workshop "Narratives of interdisciplinary studies of farm system sustainability"- 9th European IFSA Symposium 2010, Vienna, Austria. download PDF
- Rumana, Chattopadhyay; Gopi, Girigan; Prajeesh, Parameswaran and Kumar, N. Anil (2010): "Conservation and equitable use of agrobiodiversity in Wayanad – An inter- and transdisciplinary research approach". Indian Biodiversity Congress (IBC 2010), December 27th - 31st 2010, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
- Padmanabhan, Martina (2013): Poster presentation at International Workshop of CGIAR-Consortium and GIZ "The Innovation System of Demand Driven Agricultural Research - Bridging the Implementation Gap". November 19th-22nd 2013. Feldafing, Germany. download PDF
- Nagabhatla, Nidhi (2013): "LCLUC for socio-ecological research: an experience from a trans-disciplinary project". Poster presentation at International Regional Science Meeting of NASA-LCLUC: Land Cover and Land Use Change Dynamics and Impacts in South Asia. January 10th - 14th 2013. Coimbatore, India. download PDF
- Suma, T.R. (2013): "Kurichya rice system and decentralisation". Poster Presentation at Indian Anthropological Congress: 2013. "Anthropology and the Future of Humankind". February 14th - 16th 2013. Kannur University, Kerala, India. download PDF
- Betz, Lydia (2012): "Agricultural transformation in Wayanad – how does it affect faunal diversity?". Poster Presentation at SCB Biodiversity Asia. August 7th - 10th 2012. Bangalore, India. download PDF
- Kunze, Isabelle; Betz, Lydia, Parameswaran, Prajeesh; Suma, T.R. (2011): "(No) future for rice in Wayanad, South India. Social-ecological transformation processes and its impacts on marginalised farmers". Tropentag. October 5th - 7th 2011. University of Bonn, Germany.