• Strong communication skills (believe me, no matter how good you think you are, it’s not enough in an international world)
• Public speaking
What I like most:
• A product owner is the point that Business, Marketing, Development, Research, Data and Management collide.
• If you can speak these languages, you’re the best fit.
Most exciting challenge so far:
• Creating a unique product that never existed in the world before me ????
• Don’t get discouraged by:
• Rejection, and lack of faith in you.
My job is especially suitable for people studying: Computer science (but also have great social skills).
Brief job description:
You need to own your product. You must see it as your baby, that you want to see it grow and go into the world. To ensure your products grows properly, you must lead and communicate with many teams in your company.
After asking the customers what they want, you should constantly stay in touch with the data team to feed proper data to the brain of your child.
You should loop in with the research team to ensure that the brain of your child have enough intelligence ;-)
The product owner must lead the development team to ensure your child behaves properly.
The test team must constantly put your child to the test, and you need to know where he/she is failing.
Access to the lecture is free and without registration! A non-binding registration on Studi.IP is nevertheless requested.