European funding programmes
The European Union funds research and innovation mainly through two instruments:
We offer a comprehensive range of services together with other divisions/sections of the University of Passau
European Research Programmes Section
- information and individual advice on European research programmes
- application support
- administrative project support
- interface work
Research Finance Section
- support with financial planning (cost and finance plans)
Legal Matters Relating to Research and Knowledge Transfer Section
- contract negotiations for non-profit peer-reviewed research projects
- contract negotiations of mandate research projects
- copyright, trademark and patent law
- service inventions
The University of Passau cooperates with the Bavarian Research Alliance in the area of EU projects.
Official Bavarian funding programmes with California; China; France; Latin America; Central, East and South-East Europe; the Czech Republic and India are listed under Bavarian Funding and are administrated by the International Office.
Do you have any questions about terms from the field of research services and third-party funding acquisition? Are you looking for advice on how to proceed in the context of your third-party funding application or project? On the "Glossary" page you will find information on common terms and questions.