Gender Equality Plan (GEP):
On 8 December 2021, the University Executive and Extended University Executive adopted the Gender Equality Plan for the University of Passau. For those submitting funding proposals for the European Commission as of January 2022, this means you can answer "yes" if asked whether the University has a GEP in place.
Please, find the GEP here.
The European Union funds research and innovation mainly through two instruments:
We offer a comprehensive range of services together with other divisions/sections of the University of Passau
- information and individual advice on European research programmes
- application support
- administrative project support
- interface work
Research Finance Section
- support with financial planning (cost and finance plans)
- contract negotiations for non-profit peer-reviewed research projects
- contract negotiations of mandate research projects
- copyright, trademark and patent law
- service inventions
Do you have any questions about terms from the field of research services and third-party funding acquisition? Are you looking for advice on how to proceed in the context of your third-party funding application or project? On the "Glossary" page you will find information on common terms and questions.