- Community development
- Sustainable management of genetic resources
- Training specialist and NGO mobilisation for biodiversity conservation and sustainable management
Current Research Interests
- Conservation and sustainable management of genetic resources
- Capacity building of local institutions and key individuals
- Sustainable livelihood and development
- Poverty reduction initiatives
- Scaling up MSSRF’s biodiversity programme
- PhD degree in Systematic Botany with specialization in Angiosperm Taxonomy.
- Award holder Watson International Scholarship on Environment in 2006 and Alcoa-IUCN fellowship on conservation in 2008.