Apply now! The application deadline has been extended until July 15, 2023. Notice: The program will take place in German!
The programme is intended for early career researchers and junior executives at the University of Passau. Specifically, it caters to the needs of those studying for a master's degree, State Examination candidates, doctoral students, postdoctoral researchers and those working towards their Habilitation qualification.
- You must be one of the following: enrolled in a master's degree programme; enrolled in a long-cycle programme and close to undertaking your State Examination; a doctoral student, a postdoctoral/Habilitation researcher at the University.
- At least one of the above diversity characteristics should apply to you and you should be actively involved in promoting diversity.
- You are aiming for a career in academia or a management position.
- You are motivated and would like to actively participate in the mentoring tandem.
- You would like to network with early career researchers and junior executives.
- You are willing to take part in the overall programme and the evaluation.
- Promotion of academic and professional development
- Illustrating career prospects
- Motivation, encouragement and empowerment for careers
- Feedback on academic and professional profile
- Acquisition and emphasis of interdisciplinary core competencies and strategic knowledge
- Access to career-relevant information
- Establishment and expansion of a sustainable network
Admission to the program is a two-step process consisting of a written online application and a selection interview. The following documents must be submitted or uploaded:
Completed online application
Cover letter, including motivation for participation, brief description of goals and expectations for the mentoring program (max. one page)
Tabular curriculum vitae
Overview of previous academic achievements or publications, teaching experience, and third-party funding acquisition.
After a successful application, the program coordination will establish contact with potential mentors in cooperation with the mentees.