Our mentors come from the worlds of academia, business or other social, cultural and public institutions. They are responsible, active companions of the mentees.
If you are interested in joining the program as a mentor, please contact Alexandra Horsch (firstname.lastname@example.org; +49 851 509-1034).
Although the mentoring tandem focuses on the mentees' development, participation in the mentoring programme also offers many opportunities for mentors:
- You will impart your knowledge and experience
- Reflection on your own career and life path
- Exchange on the topics of diversity and experiences with discrimination
- Connection to the University of Passau
- Development of one's own advisory and leadership skills
- Possibility of recruiting junior staff for your own company or institution
The programme lasts approximately twelve months. It is recommended that mentoring tandems meet in six-to-eight-week intervals. Experience shows that the meetings tend to take about two to three hours. The timing and content of the mentoring tandems at the participants' discretion. The mentees organise the meetings.