Digitalisation Start-up Hub
The Digitalisation Start-up Hub consists of the chairs of Data Science and Psychology and human-machine interaction. The Start-up hub aims to support potential start-ups on their questions about prototype development and testing.
If you are a student or alumni of the University of Passau and interested in starting a business, we can support you in the following ways:
- We help you to identify technology-related problems of your business idea and to further develop your idea or product in a user-centered way.
- We support you in the process of developing the initial prototypes of your product, such as a prototype of your product application, website or 3D model of a physical prototype.
- We are your sparring partner in the testing and evaluation phase of your prototypes when it comes to the conception of prototype, product and user tests and their evaluation against the psychological background.
- We accompany you in the psychological approaches of team collaboration, development and self-organisation as a founder.
Do you need personal advice on one of the topics described? Then send us an email to Digitalhub.firstname.lastname@example.org
Digitalisation offers startup enthusiasts several opportunities to learn more about entrepreneurship, network, and exchange ideas with other start-up enthusiasts and established founders.
Events on topics related to digital start-ups are organized at which start-up enthusiasts at the University of Passau get the opportunity to learn more about and from the experiences of successful start-ups and tech experts. Interested parties can network in a relaxed atmosphere and expand their own knowledge in the field of digital entrepreneurship.
Additionally, our Start-up hub is involved in planning our flagship event, the Entrepreneurship Day, which will take place in July 2023.
Information about the upcoming events will be updated in advance.
In 2021 and 2022, we were able to hold a number of very successful events. Click here for the post-event reports of the events in 2022 and 2021.
Our Start-up Hub is involved in the Digital Technology and Entrepreneurship certificate programs Honours Degree and Entrepreneurial Pathfinder, and prospectively in the qualification programs under the PATEC project.
Events within the framework of the DTE Honours Degree
- Seminar Define Your Customer And Center Your Business Around Your Customer Needs
- Seminar Prototyping and Prototype Evaluation
Veranstaltung im Rahmen der Einführungsvorlesung Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Digital Prototyping und Prototype Evaluation
Events in the framework of the Entrepreneurial Pathfinder
- Data Science
- Introduction to Media Psychology
- Introduction to Internet Computing
- Internet Computing for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Web Engineering
- Web Science
If you do not want to miss any event from the Digitalisation Hub, please join the FIM Entrepreneurial Group.