'Diversity' refers to the diversity of people, backgrounds and life situations. For the University, diversity is a means to become even more vibrant, cosmopolitan and equitable. The diversity of its students, teachers and staff is both a responsibility and a strength of the University.
At the University of Passau, there are numerous offers and contact persons for diversity. If you have any questions, problems or ideas, please feel free to use the open office hours!
- Women's representative Prof.Dr. Andrea Sieber, contact person for female academics, teaching staff and students.
- Gender Equality Officer Dr. Claudia Krell, Contact person for the science support staff
- Student Representative for Equality and Diversity
Naomi Bergmann, Sarah Kleine, Philip Kothe, Lionel Njoya
- Contact person for LGBTIQ+ concers Prof. Dr. Jan-Oliver Decker
- Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency
- Association of Counseling Centers for Victims of Right-wing, Racist and Anti-Semitic Violence in Germany
- LGBTQ Meeting Passau
- Queer in Niederbayern e.V.
- Up2you – Councelling centre for queer people in Lower Bavaria
- Pro Familia
- Lebenshilfe Passau
- The Violence against women support Hotline
- TelefonSeelsorge - conversations in the German language only
- Muslimisches Seelsorgetelefon - Conversations in German, Turkish, Arabic and Urdu