Questions about studying at the University? The Academic Advice Service is here to give you detailed answers. We provide guidance and advice to current and prospective degree-seeking students on the following topics:
- Information on the subjects and programmes of the University of Passau
- Subject choices within your degree programme
- General questions and problems arising over the course of your degree studies
- How to structure your studies
- Starting a programme on the basis of foreign qualifications
- Change of degree programme
- Double degree programmes
- Withdrawing from a programme
- Transition from bachelor's to master's study
- Studying with disabilities and chronic illnesses
If you are an exchange student, please contact the International Office instead.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you face-to-face consultations due to the restrictions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
However, we will be happy to advise you by e-mail, telephone or Zoom video chat. To make a virtual consultation appointment, call +49 851 509 1154 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Juridicum (Faculty Law) building
The study options page has more information about the degree programmes listed for each degree programme. The information sheets of the Academic Advice Service give you comprehensive information on each programme and are available from the 'Downloads' box on the right-hand side of each programme profile page. Printed information sheet are available from your Academic Adviser.