Exam information for B.A. International Cultural and Business Studies (B.A. ICBS)
This page provides programme-specific information on examinations. If you are looking for general information on examinations or semester-specific information, follow the relevant link below:
General information on assessments (e.g. on internships, dissertations, theses and certificates) and forms (e.g. on inability to attend examinations, credit transfers etc.).
Semester-related information, such as registration deadlines and examination dates, permitted examination aids and information on viewing exam scripts.
Please use the Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit the forms. Please do not use the Reader Plugin of your browser, but download the PDF to your PC before editing. Filling out the form in your browser may possibly lead to the result that filled out sections are not displayed correctly.
Applications and forms
- Specification of voluntary assessments (additional qualifications) (German)
- Determination of examination modules in foreign language programmes (German). Please read the special notice (German) if you intend to choose English (for business and economics) as one of your two foreign languages.
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form
Did you have credits transferred to your degree programme at the University of Passau for modules completed elsewhere? Then you must complete the Registration of Periods of Study or Work Abroad Form and hand it in together with the Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form.
Information from the faculty on the excursion and study project
- Statistic for students enrolled in B.A. ICBS
- Notice [German content] regarding Bachelor seminars
- Notice [German content] regarding the module "Ausgewählte Vertiefungen" (only PO 20201)
Ms Birgit Grill
Room VW 213
Phone: +49 851 509 1148
Fax: +49 851 509 1145
E-mail contact form
Monday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Wednesday afternoon: by appointment
Closed on Fridays; telephone hotline from 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Data privacy notice
For data protection reasons, enquiries and applications by e-mail or telephone cannot always be answered. Please contact the contact person for your programme. We apologise for any inconvenience.