The team of the International Office is at your disposal for any questions regarding a study abroad as well as the stay of international students in Passau.
- General information about a semester or study abroad
- Arranging scholarships for Germans wishing to study abroad
- Relations with partner institutions abroad
- Support in the initiation of new exchange contacts and programs
- Supervision of visiting students and scholarship holders from around the world
In the International Office you will find various information brochures on topics related to studying abroad as well as the annual scholarship guide of the DAAD published in May.
The information room (Nikolakloster (NK), Innstr, 40, room 226) of the International Office also holds numerous information brochures about e.g. partner universites, language course offerings and gradutae programs.
We also provide up-tp-date information on our Facebook page.
Innstr. 41 (Administration Building)
Fax: +49 851/509-1164
Mo - Fr: 08:30 - 12:00 a.m.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the contact persons mentioned here. We look forward to helping you as soon as possible.
Head of Division V – Student Services
Adviser for German students
Programme for the Promotion of Internationalisation