Your tasks include:
- Providing input and support during the conceptual and planning stages for the production of a series of short videos (primarily English language videos, primarily testimonial videos)
- Researching comparable videos
- Preparing and providing logistical support for the production
- Appearance in front of the camera as interviewer and/or as extra
- Liaising with participating students, staff and third parties
- Administrative tasks (e.g. collecting model release forms)
- Producing Closed Captions / Subtitles (no prior experience necessary)
Preparatory work for the video production will take place in June. We aim to shoot the videos towards the end of June. Work on subtitles and other post-production tasks can be undertaken after the exam periods / at flexible times. After the video project is completed, there may be opportunities to continue working as Student Assistant in the Web Editorial Team.
You can find more information in the PDF.