This page provides programme-specific information on examinations. If you are looking for general information on examinations or semester-specific information, follow the relevant link below:
Semester-related information, such as registration deadlines and examination dates, permitted examination aids and information on viewing exam scripts.
On this page you will find all exam-related information of the following degree programmes of the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics:
- B.Sc. Computer Science (B.Sc. INF)
- B.Sc. Internet Computing (B.Sc. IC)
- B.Sc. Mobile and Embedded Systems (B.Sc. MES)
- B.Sc. Mathematics (B.Sc. MAT)
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form – B.Sc. Computer Science
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form – B.Sc. Internet Computing
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form – B.Sc. Mathematics
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form – B.Sc. Mobile and Embedded Systems
Did you have credits transferred to your degree programme at the University of Passau for modules completed elsewhere? Then you must complete the Registration of Periods of Study or Work Abroad Form and hand it in together with the Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form.
Students enrolled in the bachelor's programmes in Computer Science, Internet Computing or Mobile and Embedded Systems who have reached a very advanced stage early on (i.e. 120 ECTS credits or more by the 3rd regular semester or 150 ECTS credits or more by the 4th semester) may send a written request (simple letter, no form required) to the Chairperson of the Board of Examiners to sit examinations for the M.Sc. Computer Science prior to completing the bachelor's programme. Students should gain approval for this request before attending the relevant courses.
For data protection reasons, enquiries and applications by e-mail or telephone cannot always be answered. Please contact the contact person for your programme. We apologise for any inconvenience.