Erasmus+ enables further education and training measures of higher education staff in program countries to expand internationalization.
Staff from a German higher education institution with an ECHE can be sent to a higher education institution with an ECHE or to another institution based in another program country that is active in the labor market or in the fields of education, training or youth for the purpose of further training.
The stays abroad last a minimum of two days and a maximum of two months.
Information on the application procedure can be obtained from Stefanie Dallmeier during a personal interview. Please make an appointment. Applications can be submitted on an ongoing basis.
The accommodation costs, including accommodation allowance, depend on the number of days spent at the receiving institution plus, if necessary, an additional day for arrival and departure. The unit cost per day depends on the destination country and the length of stay; from the 15th day onwards the rate is reduced.
Country groups according to funding rates in project 2020:
- Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom: €180 or €126 from the 15th day onwards
- Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain: €160 or €112 from the 15th day onwards
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey: €140 or €98 from the 15th day onwards
The travel expenses are calculated based on distance as the crow flies determined with the European Commission Distance Calculator and are reimbursed as follows:
The total amount is calculated from the travel costs plus the unit costs multiplied by the number of days spent abroad. Ideally, the money is paid in advance and only confirmed with the business travel statement.
Please remember to settle your business trip within 45 days of your return from abroad; otherwise your entitlement to funding will lapse.
- Stay based on a coordinated programme
- Professional exchange and new perspectives
- Strengthening your own skills
- Expansion and intensification of networks
- General & technical administration
- University Library
- Specialist fields
- International Office
- Public relations
- Human Resources
Further education formats:
- Job shadowing/Shadowing
- joint courses and seminars
- Participation in exams
- Supervision of students
- Monitoring of Erasmus+ projects
- Monitoring activities of Erasmus+ mobility projects
- Participation in tutorials/workshops/seminars
- Participation in a staff training week