Especially at the beginning of a new phase in life like starting a course of study, but also after reaching midlife and other far-reaching changes, many people start to question their own identity. 'What do I want and why?' The chaplains of the University of Passau helps students, employees and relatives in their quest for individual answers. It is also available for everyday problems involving the field of study and beyond.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about topics such as:
- Spiritual support
- Personal pastoral conversation about questions of life
- Exchange on questions of faith and religious practice
- We can help you find the assistance you need with specific problems
- Questions of joining or transitioning to a church and adult baptism
- Weddings and baptisms of children
Housekeeper KSG – room reservations; Gmoa
Kleiner Exerzierplatz 15a (Gmoa entrance)
1st floor above the Gmoa, KSG office
Office hours: Mondays to Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
You are welcome to contact us by e-mail or telephone and make an appointment for a personal consultation.
In the event of acute problems and crisis situations, the chaplaincy can be contacted at short notice at any time, even without making an appointment.
If you wish to retreat to a calm room where you can pray, the University of Passau has designated three rooms on campus as prayer rooms. You will find these here:
- Audimax building, Innstrasse 31, room 107
- Innsteg Auditorium, Innstrasse 23, room 002
- Law Faculty (Juridicum) building, Innstrasse 39, room 034