The Representative Council for Academic and Artistic Staff represents the interests of all non-professorial academic staff at the University of Passau, including senior lecturers and lecturers, assistant professors, teaching and research assistants.
As a representative body, we are committed to keeping those we represent informed of all relevant developments and to ensuring transparency in everything we do. Our terms of reference are as follows:
- Coordinate of the activities of the sub-committees
- Represent non-professorial academic staff in the University's governing bodies
- Further the aims and interests of non-professorial academic staff
- Facilitate opinion-seeking within the faculties
- Provide assistance to non-professorial academics with difficulties of any kind
The representative council convenes at least twice every semester, during the lecture period.
Here you can find the Guidelines for the employment and qualification conditions of early career researchers at the University of Passau (in German).
|Dr. Katharina Werner||Senator||WWF|
|Patrick Urlbauer||Deputy Senator||PHILF|
|Dr. Thomas Fink||FIM|
|Dr. Michael Oswald||Deputy Spokesperson||PHILF|
|Dr. Florian Wobser||PHILF|
|Eileen Dauti||Deputy Spokesperson||WWF|