Exam information for B.A. Language and Text Sciences (B.A. SuT)
This page provides programme-specific information on examinations. If you are looking for general information on examinations or semester-specific information, follow the relevant link below:
General information on assessments (e.g. on internships, dissertations, theses and certificates) and forms (e.g. on inability to attend examinations, credit transfers etc.).
Semester-related information, such as registration deadlines and examination dates, permitted examination aids and information on viewing exam scripts.
Please use the Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit the forms. Please do not use the Reader Plugin of your browser, but download the PDF to your PC before editing. Filling out the form in your browser may possibly lead to the result that filled out sections are not displayed correctly.
Examination registration and deadlines
- The registration deadline and examination dates in module group C (Law) and module group C (Civil Law/Public Law) can be found on the website of the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Law.
- List of examination codes (version 1) (German)
- List of examination codes for version 20092 (German)
- List of examination codes for version 20112 (German)
- List of examination codes for version 2015 (German)
- List of examination codes for version 2018 (German)
Applications and forms
- <link file:205444 pdf-link a pdf>Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form
Did you have credits transferred to your degree programme at the University of Passau for modules completed elsewhere? Then you must complete the Registration of Periods of Study or Work Abroad Form and hand it in together with the Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form.
Raum VW 208b
Tel.: +49 851 509-1143
Monday - Thuseday: 09:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 13:00pm - 15:30pm
Data privacy notice
For data protection reasons, enquiries and applications by e-mail or telephone cannot always be answered. Please contact the contact person for your programme. We apologise for any inconvenience.