This page provides programme-specific information on examinations. If you are looking for general information on examinations or semester-specific information, follow the relevant link below:
Semester-related information, such as registration deadlines and examination dates, permitted examination aids and information on viewing exam scripts.
- The registration deadline and examination dates in module group C (Law) and module group C (Civil Law/Public Law) can be found on the website of the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Law.
- List of examination codes (version 1) (German)
- List of examination codes for version 20092 (German)
- List of examination codes for version 20112 (German)
- List of examination codes for version 2015 (German)
- List of examination codes for version 2018 (German)
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form
Did you have credits transferred to your degree programme at the University of Passau for modules completed elsewhere? Then you must complete the Registration of Periods of Study or Work Abroad Form and hand it in together with the Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form.
For data protection reasons, enquiries and applications by e-mail or telephone cannot always be answered. Please contact the contact person for your programme. We apologise for any inconvenience.