This page provides programme-specific information on examinations. If you are looking for general information on examinations or semester-specific information, follow the relevant link below:
Semester-related information, such as registration deadlines and examination dates, permitted examination aids and information on viewing exam scripts.
- Study and examination regulations
- Full examination list for the B.Sc. BAE programme by examination regulation version (German) (German)
- Applicable ECTS credit loads for statistics and mathematics (German)
- Notes on language examinations, general/interdisciplinary studies, key competencies, changes in module classifications (German)
- Certificate of Intercultural Competence
If you have decided to spend a semester abroad and want to be credited for your studies at the University of Passau, a so-called Learning Agreement is required. This also applies to modules completed at other German universities.
Please contact the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Information Systems for details.
Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form
Did you have credits transferred to your degree programme at the University of Passau for modules completed elsewhere? Then you must complete the Registration of Periods of Study or Work Abroad Form and hand it in together with the Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form.
For data protection reasons, enquiries and applications by e-mail or telephone cannot always be answered. Please contact the contact person for your programme. We apologise for any inconvenience.