This page provides programme-specific information on examinations. If you are looking for general information on examinations or semester-specific information, follow the relevant link below:
Semester-related information, such as registration deadlines and examination dates, permitted examination aids and information on viewing exam scripts.
- Study and examination regulations
- Full examination list for the B.Sc. WI programme by examination regulation version (German)
- Calculation of the final grade (new examination regulations as of 4 August 2011) (German)
- Notes on language examinations, general/interdisciplinary studies, key competencies, changes in module classifications (German)
- Elective modules – key competencies (German)
You will need to conclude a Learning Agreement if you wish to study abroad for a semester and have the credits gained there counted towards your degree at the University of Passau. This also applies for credits gained at another German university.
The Dean's Office's webpages provide details on Learning Agreements:
Learning Agreements and conversion of marks/grades
Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form
Did you have credits transferred to your degree programme at the University of Passau for modules completed elsewhere? Then you must complete the Registration of Periods of Study or Work Abroad Form and hand it in together with the Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form.
For data protection reasons, enquiries and applications by e-mail or telephone cannot always be answered. Please contact the contact person for your programme. We apologise for any inconvenience.