The Campus Portal, including HISQIS, will be unavailable from midnight, 17 December 2022 to 8 January 2023 inclusive due to a systems upgrade.
- During this downtime period you will not be able to download any official university documents of any kind, including exam-related or results-related information.
- The Examinations Office will be closed during the system downtime. However, you will still be able to contact the staff member responsible for your course directly. We will try to respond all queries as soon as possible.
- If you need to withdraw from an exam please note the updated withdrawal period and withdrawal procedure for exams.
Further information: Systemumstellung Campusportal und HISQIS vom 17.12.2022-08.01.2023
The following information is updated at the beginning of each winter semester (October).
Tip: Please register in good time, as retroactive registrations will only be approved in serious and proven exceptional circumstances.
- Registration and withdrawal deadlines [German content] for module examinations.
- Registration deadlines for the Faculty of Law
- General information on registering for Wiwi examinations [German content]
- Notes on WIWI examination registrations for exchange students [German and English]
- List of WiWI courses with ECTS credits (also old lists)
Important notice regarding the central examinations in winter semester 2022–23
Below you will find an overview of all in-person exams for which the Examinations Office coordinates the exam dates.
Of these, the 30 largest exams are organised centrally.
Exam dates for the in-person examinations (sorted by faculty) [last revised 7 November 2022]
The withdrawal period is extended up to and including 20 January 2023.
Until 18 December 2022, you can withdraw from registered examinations only on the HISQIS platform.
- For withdrawals from 19 December 2022 to and 20 January 2023 inclusive, please use this exam withdrawal form [German content] instead.
- This applies to your registered exams at:
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities; Faculty of Business, Economics and Information Systems
- Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics (for exam date 1),
- Language Centre
- LL.B. Legal Tech (only exams for modules from the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and the Faculty of Business, Economics and Information Systems)
- Important: the exam registration deadline remains unchanged. Registrations are possible until 11 November 2022 inclusive.
The exam times of the centrally organised examinations have been planned without overlap within their respective degree programmes.
You can now find an overview of the venues for the centrally organised exams in our site map:
The majority of the exams are organised by the examiners themselves (decentralised), the dates are usually within a period of three weeks from the last week of lectures. The examiners will inform you about the final exam dates via Stud.IP and in the corresponding lectures themselves. If you have any questions, please contact the respective chairs or teaching units directly.
Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics:
If there is an active registration for exam date 1, you can only register for date 2 only if date 1 has been completed and a mark assigned.
For the examinations of the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics you have to present your printed registration certificate at the examination.