All degree programmes at the University of Passau have an international dimension. Those who study in Passau have various options for making a period of study or work in a foreign country part of their degree programme.
Some degree programmes go far beyond mere exchange programmes and offer students the opportunity to engage intensively with Europe:
The undergraduate Law programme in Passau includes European law at the introductory as well as the later specialisation stage. Passau is the only university in Bavaria to offer an introductory course in European and International Law.
The following degree programmes offer double degree options with European partner universities:
- Law: London, Toulouse or Toledo
- M.Sc. Business Administration: Budapest, Metz or Turku (focus on information systems)
- LL.M. French-German and European Business Law: Paris
- M.A. European Studies: Malaga, Strasbourg
- M.A. Governance in Multi-level Systems – International Relations/State Studies: Budapest
- M.Sc. Computer Science: Lyon, Evry
- M.A. International Cultural and Business Studies: Istanbul or Aix-en-Provence
- M.Sc. Information Systems: Turku, Finland
All students at the University of Passau can take advantage of foreign language training alongside their studies. For some degree programmes, there is the option of subject-specific foreign language training (FFA) courses taught by native speakers.
|Language||Foundation course||Intermediate course||Advanced course||FFA for Law||FFA for Cultural Studies||FFA for Business/Economics||FFA Computer Science|
|Level||A1, A2, B1||B2||C1, C2|