This page provides programme-specific information on examinations. If you are looking for general information on examinations or semester-specific information, follow the relevant link below:
General information on assessments (e.g. on internships, dissertations, theses and certificates) and forms (e.g. on inability to attend examinations, credit transfers etc.).
Semester-related information, such as registration deadlines and examination dates, permitted examination aids and information on viewing exam scripts.
Please use the Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit the forms. Please do not use the Reader Plugin of your browser, but download the PDF to your PC before editing. Filling out the form in your browser may possibly lead to the result that filled out sections are not displayed correctly.
On this page you will find all exam-related information of the following degree programmes of the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics:
- M.Sc. Artificial Engineering (M.Sc. AIE)
- M.Sc. Computational Mathematics (M.Sc. CMT)
- M.Sc. Computer Science (M.Sc. INF)
- M.Sc. Mobile and Embedded Systems (M.Sc. MES)
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form – M.Sc. Computer Science
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form – M.Sc. Mobile and Embedded Systems
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form – M.Sc. Computational Mathematics
- Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form - M.Sc. Artificial Engineering
- Request for acceptance of credit for examinations
Did you have credits transferred to your degree programme at the University of Passau for modules completed elsewhere? Then you must complete the Registration of Periods of Study or Work Abroad Form and hand it in together with the Degree Certificate and Transcripts Request Form.
Monday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Wendnesday additional afternoon hours: 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
Telephone availability on Fridays
For data protection reasons, enquiries and applications by e-mail or telephone cannot always be answered. Please contact the contact person for your programme. We apologise for any inconvenience.