The Student Registration Office is your primary point of contact for the following topics:
- Applications and admissions
- German language requirements
- Academic calendar
- University entrance qualifications
- Matriculation, re-registration, leave of absence/temporary withdrawal and permanent withdrawal/termination of registration
- Student fees
- Changing degree programme, undertaking a double degree programme and registering as a visiting student
We are your source of up-to-date information on the above and at your disposal for enquiries!
Drop-in hours for enquiries in person:
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we cannot offer drop-in hours as in-person visits without prior appointment are not permitted.
Please contact us by e-mail or telephone.
Availability for telephone enquiries:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
The Registration Office is not available on Friday, 4 June 2021. Please, contact us by e-mail and transfer your request. Back in the office we will answer as soon as possible.
University of Passau
Student Registration Office
In all Aspects of CampusCard - you will find support at the counter in the foyer of the Administration Building:
- Drop-in hours for enquiries in person:
Due to the Corona-Regulations there are no office hours at the moment.
Please, contact us by e-mail and by telephone.
Intern Working Hours of the CampusCard Bureau:
- Monday: 10 a.m. till 12 a.m.
- Tuesday till Thursday: 9 a.m. till 12 a.m.
- Friday: closed
CampusCards are printed once a day before 11 a.m.