The Student Registration Office is your primary point of contact for questions concerning to your student status and other, related matters:
- Academic calendar
- Application process
- CampusCard (student ID card)
- Change of address
- Covid-19 notification form for suspected illness
- De-registration from a degree programme
- Faculty affiliation for voting purposes (Elections Office)
- German language requirements
- Leave of absence
- Matriculation (enrolment)
- Official documents (transcripts, enrolment certificates etc.)
- Report an accident
- Re-registration for the next semester
- Semester contribution
- University entrance qualifications
Drop-in hours for enquiries in person:
- Without prior appointment you can contact us at our counter in the foyer in the ground floor, Innstr. 41 (please ring the bell).
- We can also offer drop-in hours for in-person visits with prior appointment within or outside our opening hours. Please contact us by e-mail.
- Please continue to use e-mail for the submission of applications.
Availability for telephone enquiries:
Monday to Fryday: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Availability for counter enquiries:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
University of Passau
Student Registration Office