The Student Registration Office is your primary point of contact for questions concerning to your student status and other, related matters:
- Academic calendar
- Application process
- CampusCard (student ID card)
- Change of address
- Covid-19 notification form for suspected illness
- De-registration from a degree programme
- Faculty affiliation for voting purposes (Elections Office)
- German language requirements
- Leave of absence
- Matriculation (enrolment)
- Official documents (transcripts, enrolment certificates etc.)
- Report an accident
- Re-registration for the next semester
- Semester contribution
- University entrance qualifications
Please note in your scheduling:
The Registrar's Office will be closed for the entire day on Friday, June 17, 2022.
Drop-in hours for enquiries in person:
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we cannot offer drop-in hours, as in-person visits without prior appointment are not yet offered.
Please contact us by e-mail or telephone. For special cases you can contact us at our counter in the foyer in the ground floor, Innstr. 41 (please ring the bell).
Availability for telephone enquiries:
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. / Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Availability for counter enquiries:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
University of Passau
Student Registration Office
In all Aspects of CampusCard - you will find support at the counter in the foyer of the Administration Building:
- Drop-in hours for enquiries in person:
Due to the Corona-Regulations there are no office hours at the moment.
Please, contact us by e-mail and by telephone.
Intern Working Hours of the CampusCard Bureau:
- Monday: 10 a.m. till 12 a.m.
- Tuesday till Thursday: 9 a.m. till 12 a.m.
- Friday: closed
CampusCards are printed once a day before 11 a.m.