Re-registration and enrolment status
Re-registration dates for the summer semester 2023
The re-registration period for the upcoming summer semester 2023 is from
15 to 31 January 2023.
A semester contribution of EUR 91.00 is payable when you renew your registration. This consists of the student services contribution of currently EUR 62.00 and the EUR 29.00 semester bus pass fee. Please note that failure to pay the semester contribution on time (i.e. within the re-registration period) will result in your not being registered for your programme for the next semester and may lead to your being de-registered from the degree programme altogether.
University regulations on matriculation, re-registration, leave of absence and withdrawal/termination of registration (this document is in German)
How we notify you
Payment details for bank transfers
Please use the following payment details when making your bank transfer. This allows us to properly identify what the payment is for.
The beneficiary's details are as follows:
- Beneficiary name: Staatsoberkasse in Landshut für Universität Passau (if this is too long, you may shorten it to STOK Landshut f. Uni Passau)
- Bank: BayernLB München
- Reference line 1: your matriculation number, family name(s) and given name(s)
- Reference line 2: SoSe 2023
- IBAN: DE12 7005 0000 1401 1903 15
- SWIFT/BIC: BYLADEMM
Please remember to validate your card at the start of each semester
When you put your CampusCard into one of the validation terminals, it will get a new valid-until date printed on, while the old valid-until date is deleted. Without a valid-until date your CampusCard will not be accepted as an ID card for use in examinations or as a bus pass.
- New students in their first semester should validate their cards immediately after they obtain the card.
- Students returning for their second or higher semester can validate their cards approximately 10 days prior to the start of the new semester.
Locations of validation terminals:
Check if you need to renew your student grant/loan
If you receive a student loan or grant, this is a good time to check whether you need to renew your application. To do so, please contact the awarding body directly. If you are a BAföG recipient, the deadlines for reapplication are 31 July for the following winter semester and 31 January for the following summer semester (date of receipt; not date of posting!). Please contact the Student Services Association's Student Support Office for advice on BAföG funding. The Student Registration Office cannot dispense advice on student grants or loans.