The Campus Portal, including HISQIS, will be unavailable from midnight, 17 December 2022 to 8 January 2023 inclusive due to a systems upgrade.
- During this downtime period you will not be able to download any official university documents of any kind, including exam-related or results-related information.
- To ensure that you have uninterrupted access to your documents and your data, we recommend you download all available documents from HISQIS prior to the system downtime. Otherwise, you will be unable to access your data during the system downtime.
- The Examinations Office will be closed during the system downtime. However, you will still be able to contact the staff member responsible for your course directly. We will try to respond all queries as soon as possible.
- If you need to withdraw from an exam please note the updated withdrawal period and withdrawal procedure for exams.
Further information: HISQIS and Campus Portal closed for system upgrades between 17 December - 08 January
You can reach us by phone or e-mail daily from 9 a.m. to 12 noon and additionally on Wednesdays from 1 to 3 p.m.
In addition, you can make consultation appointments (by telephone/Zoom or in person) at any time. To make an appointment, please contact the Examinations Officer for your degree programme (see https://www.uni-passau.de/en/examinations-office/contact).
Due to current developments, we would ask you preferably to use telephone or Zoom appointments.
If you have to submit an application, you can still send it in by post or e-mail. In order to help us process your applications quickly, please:
- send your application by e-mail
- attach the whole application as a single PDF document
- structure the PDF document in the following order: application form – supporting documents – additional information you wish to provide (if any)
A certified translation is required for certificates that are not in German or English.